About MountChor Technologies
MountChor Technologies, Inc.
founded in 2006 is a small information technology (IT) business and a premier provider of secure digital infrastructure solutions deployed in a multi-cloud world. MountChor is based in Manassas, Virginia, consisting of a high energy, results driven team with key individuals on multiple contracts within Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and its component agencies. MountChor is delivering enterprise IT services for mission critical systems, primarily serving the National Capital Region. MountChor is a premier provider of secure digital infrastructure solutions deployed in a multi-cloud world. Our team includes the original Architects and Engineers of the current DHS DMVPN OneNet WAN, Policy Enforcement Points, and TIC (1.0 & 2.0) that was used as a model for the MTIPS providers. We deployed the original Einstein’s in concert with NPPD/CS&C and deployed the first AWS Cloud Containerized applications for CBP. MountChor possesses expert knowledge of the DHS Datacenters, Infrastructure services (DNS/NTP/DHCP/TACCACS) and understands how to best satisfy DHS Components’ desire towards a more resilient and robust network transformation.
MountChor Technologies Current Performance
- DHS OCIO – WITS3 DHS Agency-wide LAN Managed Services contract as the Enterprise Architecture & Engineering
- DHS CISA Specialized Security Services (High side program providing the full suite of security services)
- DHS Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Cloud Migration Effort (CME)
Employee Past Performance
- Department of Homeland Security, OCIO – Supporting all 22 DHS Agencies through the OneNet Architecture, Engineering, Project Management Office and Operations Programs
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP) –Network Architecture, Engineering, DHS NOC & DHS SOC
- Secret Service – MS Active Directory, Email (Exchange), Networks (Juniper), Mobility services (iOS/Android)
- Commercial Healthcare – Gentiva and Home Health Hospice
- Charles River Analytics
- Executive leadership consists of individuals who are the “best of the best”
- Top industry certifications and credentials
- Experience and extensive presence in running large programs supporting DHS OneNet PMO.
- Working relationships with several CIO’s of various DHS Components, as well as top engineering leadership.
- Expert knowledge of DHS networks and infrastructure (inclusive of the Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) & Policy Enforcement Point (PEP)).